Moneylover – The expense manager app
I have used many expense manager apps. I use them to feel more informed about how I use my cash on each and everyday. By doing that I stopped thinking to my self what the hell happened to my Bank account in the mid of each month 😀 Financious, Money Wise Pro, Monefy and Spendee are some of the apps that I had been using and none of them got my attention. I even bought the paid versions of them to see if its really worth it.
Then I came across MoneyLover.
I have been using this application for the past 2 years. I am using their premium version which enabled sync across multiple devices. Me and my wife both use the same application. My account has been synced on both of our devices and all the transactions we do are synced across all the connected devices seamlessly. The other apps didn’t support this when I actually tried it. Its UI and the ease of use got my attention and it catered my requirement to be synced across devices.
I get a summary of all the transactions me and my wife have done each month at the end of each month. It consists of charts displaying information about each category of the transactions. Budgeting has been simplified to a easy way. I maintain the cash flow in a routine manner using the budgets and reoccurring bills. The bill reminders are given before the pay date which makes it easier to have note of it. Once the bill has been payed we could mark it as paid. All the transactions updates according to that.
You also can connect your bank account to this application. currently this only supports the banks in Vietnam. But I have integrated my Paypal account to it. It automatically syncs my transactions to it to display it on the app. Enough of me promoting this application, go and have a look for yourself, MoneyLover 🙂
★ Best of 2017 App
★ Google Top Developer
★ Editors’ Choice App
★ Best of 2016, 2017 money manager & budget app on Android (Google Play nomination)
Here are some of its key features
- Best Money manager & Expense tracker for you: Keep track of your daily expenses, income and categorize them like Food, Gasoline, Repayment within seconds. It’s the simplest money manager app on store.
- Easy Budgeting: Set budgets that are easy to stick to, based on your own spending habits. Use Budget Forecast to predict your future expense so you can adjust quickly.
- The whole picture in one place: Clear view on your financial life. Better understand where your money comes and goes with visualized reports about income, expense by time and category.
- Bill reminder: Never miss a bill again! Schedule upcoming bills and get informed before due.
- Secure data sync: If you have more than one devices, Money Lover is perfect for you because it works smoothly on different devices and platforms. We encrypted data with the highest level of security – RSA 2048 bit.
- Connect to bank accounts: Once linking your bank accounts with Money Lover, it automatically track your expenses/ transactions by to give your full report of your money in bank accounts. All transactions will be arranged in proper category such as Shopping, Transportation or Salary.
Moneylover has really made me control my spending patterns a much more easier. Try it yourself 🙂